Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sabado, 28 Junio: Rolling on the River




Originally uploaded by Laura Grace

CLICK on the photo to see others...
Michael & I, along with a new friend from flickr, Mary, made a journey to the river town of Tigre today.

Although I took zillions of photos, I've only posted a few because I'm sleepy. And although this was taken on the way home, not on the river, I'm using it because I've become fascinated with a software program called Photomatix Pro. I've explained it a little on one of the other photos.

Anyway, it started out foggy, and after an hour train ride, we got to Tigre and it was foggy AND it was cold! Frio!! yes...

But we walked around and took pictures and chatted and had lunch... and then the sun came out!

So we took a river trip. Again, I'll post more photos, maybe tomorrow.

But -- tomorrow Peter (our son) arrives!! And then Emma arrives on Tuesday, so we'll see how much I get done.

I love hearing from you all,
Laura

No comments: